Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Best Dressed Game Characters


Big sexy metal clad shoulder pads, chunky boots, velvet chest pieces and to top it off with a long jewelled sword, why wouldn’t I want to dress up as gaming character?

These are a few best dressed gaming characters’ clothes that I want to steal and wear them for myself! (Although many of these are quite impractical, but I'll overlook that for now and focus on the sweet designs of the clothing.)



The Leliana I know from Dragon Age: Origins had not in fact had such nice armour, but I managed to find a (nearly) full body image here. It’s the best one I could find, but it’s enough to show how beautiful her armour is. I especially love her stockings/boots and her arm covered in the metal plating. Although it makes me wonder if this is the best suit for mobility.



The seductress Lilith is here! The Siren in Borderlands has a simple yet chic outfit.



Not much to say about Lightning except the fact that her outfit is awesome! Her long white vest and her swishy cape really make it memorable for me. I’d walk around in that outfit anytime!



It’s a terrible outfit to fight in; with the hood always trying to drape over your eyes and the tight bodice that squeezes the boobs out of you (literally?), splendid to kill zombies with. However I love the red riding hood design, Sheva looks awesome in the costume. I could only find the top half of this outfit sadly.



How can we forget Altaïr in Assassin’s Creed. I’m sure he’s gotten enough attention already but it doesn’t hurt that he gets more. He was designed with the idea of being the “bird of prey”. His hood is slightly pointed to resemble a beak and every time he jumps his robe will fan out and in the shadows he’ll look like a flying eagle. This was said by the producer of the game Jade Raymond.

That is it for now, in the time being I’ll keep my eyes peeled for gaming outfits and wishing I could own some of them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment